2011 film / story 2010 film / story 2009 film / story 2008 film
There was no track day in 2012 due to the new track construction work.
RULES ON THE TRACK
* Maximum 2 persons allowed in the car on the racetrack
* Helmet is mandatory for everyone in the car
* Pit area speed 20 km/h
* No burnouts - immediate ban from the event!
* Passing the car in front is only allowed from the left and with turn signal, like in normal traffic.
* It is allowed to pass the car in front only after its driver has activated the right turn signal - otherwise passing is prohibited.
* Slower car has the responsibility to let the quicker car take over in maximum one lap. When the quicker car has activated the left turn signal and the slower car doesn't activate its right turn signal in one lap, warning will be given to the slower car driver by organizers. 2nd warning is a ban from driving.
* Driver who passes the slower car aggressively or dangerously, will get a warning. 2nd warning is a ban from driving.
* If the black flag is shown, the driver must complete the lap and return to the pits.
* Every participant is obliged to report every dangerous situation he sees - safe driving is the first priority of the day.
* If you drive off the track and cannot get back to tarmac on your own, you have to pay 500 EUR penalty (which goes to charity). This is because we don't like participants taking risks on our fun driving day (this is not professional racing!). Losing control of the car can hurt yourself and/or others, it will have financial consequenses and it will waste other particpants' driving time waiting for your car to be removed.
Disclaimer will be signed by every driver after the driver meeting. The text is as follows:
* Please check your brake discs and change pads if necessary
* Definetely change brake fluid to racing fluid (eg. Motul RBF600,660)
* Fill the engine oil to the maximum and have a 1L spare oil with you for any case
* Put new tyres if needed. Igor@Kummimees.ee is the right man to ask!
* Make sure you know where the towing eye is
* Don't forget your video- and photocameras!
* Have an umbrella with you
* Have cash in your pocket for food at the track
This is not about where to park, but how to park. Please always park so that the car front will be towards the people walking by. This tip we got from Porsche Club Finland many years ago and this is really a simple way to get good photos where all the cars are always lined the same way. Thank you in advance for helping us with this small favour!
Hotel car park From hotel to track The track
parnu.ee visitparnu.com weather.ee/parnu